Getting to know NEXY'S evolution of each generation of blades.
- OSCAR: Hinoki arylate carbon blade with a natural feeling
Nexy’s second-generation :
- SPEAR: Deep impact, solid response, and controlled dual impact.
- LISSOM: Maximized dual impact and oriented for continuous looping.
- CALIX: Big dual impact and extremely thin attacking blade (4.9mm)
CALIX 2: Medium dual impact with moderate power and balanced feeling and speed.
- QABOD: Medium dual impact, with a solid feel and good speed.
Nexy's third-generation blades:
- PETERPAN: Powerful, but balanced 5-ply blade.
- INCA: Speedy, but light feeling Hinoki carbon blade
- KIM JUNG HOON: Powerful 7-ply blade with a high curve, long trajectory, and moderate dual impact
- AKTIUM: Defensive blade with different surface woods on each side.
- KANAPH: This is 3.5-generation blade, following the third-generation. It is a thin, but speedy Hinoki carbon blade.
Nexy's 4th Generation of blades:
- CHEDECH: Premium OFF weapon with class
- OLAM: Attacking Topspinner's feel of 5 ply in a 7 ply design
- ZEALOT: Controlable spin power in a unique wood combination
FOR MORE INFO : http://www.mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=35293&PN=18&title=nexy-designers-diary